Turn back time

Thursday, 8th May 2050


My wife is not a stupid soul, she grasps things quickly without the famous question "what do you mean?" She knew what i was, she knew who i am. She knew it all along.

Yesterday I sat down with her and tried to explain myself... When halfway through she interrupted me and said "do you really believe i was upset with you for leaving late at night? No Sam! All i was, was being worried!" She understood, she didn't hate me she is still by my side. Even while we're on the run.

We left town eastbound on the way to New York City. All because Charles was murdered yesterday, i don't know who did it. But all i do know, is that we had to leave town. Hoping my past wouldn't catch up with us, hoping that it wasn't too late, to leave all of this behind.

We should reach manhatten in the next twelve hours. But until then this cheap motel here has to do the trick for our resting spot. I just hope no one found out about the bank account I opened with my grandfathers name. All my savings are there... $2.6 mio. And here i am about to break that very last secret to my wife. Hoping she won't freak.

Tony was dead shortly after the vet treated him, he said over the phone that there was nothing he could have done for him... Damn feds... I'm just glad the person that matters most to me is fine and is here next to me, sleeping.

We're on the run, we just don't know from who. And tomorrow is Sandras birthday. At least i didn't forget the ring...

No comments:

Post a Comment