Sandras birthday

Friday, 9th May 2050

Today is Sandras birthday. It's not the most pleasant birthday, but she understands. I don't know yet when I'll give her the ring, the plan was, that we'd sit in a beautiful expensive restaurant... enjoying our dinner and I'd give her the ring, but now, it seems that this restaurant will have to be a diner on the highway.

I got off the phone today with Marcel, a good old military-friend of mine, he mentioned that he could get us out of this mess, get us new identities, new lives, a new house in a new town. Wow, I wonder how that would be. I wonder if that is really going to be any help. 3 hours till new york and tomorrow we should already be getting our new names if everything goes as planned. We'll see by then.

But now, I'll go ahead and surprise my wife with her birthday present. I hope she likes it.


No comments:

Post a Comment