New York

Saturday, 10th May 2050

We reached new york yesterday in the afternoon, traffic was garbage, but we're not planning to stay here anyway. Marcel, my good friend from military times has a business here in New York "import\export" he always says. but in the backroom, he takes care of good friends, like me.

He really got us new Names. My name is James Gregory and my wife is Michaela Gregory. I guess in this Journal I'll keep on calling my wife Sandra though. As this is the name I'v been saying for the past eight years.

I'm also going to go to the bank today as new names are not cheap, a new house isn't cheap either so I'm guessing that all my savings will be gone in a flash.
"It's safer if I don't know where you are going!! It's also safer I don't know what your new name is and further more you should stop writing this Journal of yours!" These were Marcels last words when I saw him earlier for the Passport. I don't know if ever I'll see him again ... I hope I will, I hope all this madness will end one day and we can just go on with our lives.

I'm planning to move us North and find a quite little town. Try to find a job as a salesman in a little store. Or maybe Sandra will take over for a change. We'll see ... First I gotta go to the bank!

I just pray the money is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment